Spiderwebs, trick-or-treaters and candy oh my! Your kids will love getting into the Halloween spirit with this fun tallying, graphing, simple addition and subtraction activity!
- Color and black and white themed collage sheets
- Data collection sheet (tally & graph)
- Data analysis sheet (addition and subtraction equations)
- Make your own collage sheet
- Make your own recording sheets (addition and subtraction)
I like to glue the cover to a file folder and laminate it for use as a math center. I've used these as a whole class activity, partner work, math centers, early finisher activities, mini assessment pieces, supply teacher work, extra practice at home and as free choice work!!!! The kids LOVE these graph packs!
Sometimes a PDF will look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly (especially if the file is graphic-heavy).
1. Open the file in Adobe Reader.
2. Click "Print" within the Adobe Reader application.
3. You can select "adjust to fit" if necessary.
4. Click "advanced."
5. Check the "print as image" box.
Once Upon A Classroom