Products in this Bundle (3)
This bundle of 3 units includes 36 bar graph activities to use throughout the year. These activities are excellent for both teaching and reinforcing graphing skills.
The following files are included:
- Fall Edition (fall/autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themes)
- Winter Edition (Christmas, winter, Valentine's Day, and additional themes)
- Spring/Summer Edition (various warm weather themes)
Here are more details:
- Each activity presents three categories of data in one of four different ways: a picture, a story, a vote, or a tally chart.
- Each graph can accommodate up to 10 data points per category.
- Students will be asked to answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
- These activities were created to align with the Common Core Standards for Measurement and Data in first grade.
I do one activity with my class each Friday throughout the year to keep graphing skills fresh.
Still shopping? Here are some products you may be interested in.
Be the first to learn about new products and discounts. Find the green star near the top of this page and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about Today's Objective Publications.
Copyright 2014 Today's Objective Publications
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to use for single classroom only.