Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.26 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSF.IF.C.7.b. They will graph square root and cube root functions from their equations. Students will gain experience graphing piecewise-defined and step functions from their equations. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as absolute-value function and piecewise-defined function
• Visual examples of functions represented as graphs
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as incorrectly graphing piecewise-defined functions
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as graphing polynomials