Also included in
- Help your 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th grade math class practice & review graphing and solving inequalities with this resource bundle! The bulletin board poster will look GREAT on your word wall with your anchor charts. The foldable fits nicely into your interactive math notebook and is a great chang$5.99$7.98Save $1.99
- Decorate your entire sixth grade math classroom with this bundle of DIY classroom posters! They're better than any math posters you have ever seen! Most math classroom posters are hard to read from the desks. Your students can't even read them unless they're out of their seats and standing next to$39.99$78.85Save $38.86
- Decorate your entire math classroom with my complete bundle of bulletin board posters. They're better than any math posters you have ever seen! Most math classroom posters are hard to read from the desks. Your students can't even read them unless they're out of their seats and standing next to th$90.09$180.17Save $90.08
This large and eye-catching poster is a must have for any 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th Grade Math classroom. Anyone who is covering graphing inequalities!
This printable classroom decor has multiple size options:
- A large poster that will cover part of your bulletin board
- A small poster that will fit on a standard poster board
- Use a combination of small and large pieces to construct your own anchor chart
Included are color and black & white versions of the poster pieces - customize the poster the way you want it!
Check out the preview to see all the different size and color options!
My Math Resources creates the best classroom decor! Check out some of our other posters: