Graphing Inequalities Practice and Review
is a super fun way to engage students in practice and review of graphing of inequalities as part of your algebra curriculum (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.HSA.REI.D.12.). One set of cards has inequalities and the other set has matching graphs. Students look for the inqualities and graphs that match. My Algebra students LOVE these.
in the Big Bundle of 10 practice and review sets
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center
- Host a scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game
- Play the classic game of concentration
- Individual student practice and review
- Individual student assessment
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- 12 notebook sized cards with the same problems
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Inequality related resources include:
- One Step Linear Inequalities Task Card Activity
- Write an inequality from a number line Task Card Activity
- Graphing Inequalities Task Cards for Centers and Activities
- Graph an Inequality on a Number Line Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Two-Step Linear Equation: Practice and Review
● Algebra Review Bundle SAVE 50%
● Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.