This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Determine & Write Slope and y-Intercept for 12 slope-intercept linear equations
2) Graph or Plot 12 slope-intercept linear equations directly beneath those equations
3) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
4) Be trained to graph methodically & systematically
5) Check or Verify that points from their Graphs are indeed solutions to all 12 equations
6) Be trained to check algebraic solutions methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Geometry Graphing Graphing Linear Equations Graphing slope-intercept linear equations Graphing standard linear equations Graphing General linear equations Graphing Linear Inequalities Graphing slope-intercept linear inequalities Graphing standard linear inequalities Graphing General linear inequalities Slope, point-slope, y-intercept, m, b Deriving Graphing y = mx + b from Graphed line Point-Slope 2 Two Points Graphing from Slope-Intercept Graphing from y = mx + b Graphing from Two Points Graphing from Point Slope Graphing from Slope and Single Point Deriving the Slope-Intercept y = mx + b from a Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear Inequality from Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear inequalities from Graphed Lines