This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Derive & Write 12 Slope-Intercept linear equations after being given Two points' (x,y) coordinates
2) Graph or Plot those 12 slope-intercept linear equations directly beneath their equations
3) Use the Bossy Brocci "Egg" method for solving algebraic equations
4) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to solve algebraic equations and graph methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Geometry Graphing Graphing Linear Equations Graphing slope-intercept linear equations Graphing standard linear equations Graphing General linear equations Graphing Linear Inequalities Graphing slope-intercept linear inequalities Graphing standard linear inequalities Graphing General linear inequalities Slope, point-slope, y-intercept, m, b Deriving Graphing y = mx + b from Graphed line Point-Slope 2 Two Points Graphing from Slope-Intercept Graphing from y = mx + b Graphing from Two Points Graphing from Point Slope Graphing from Slope and Single Point Deriving the Slope-Intercept y = mx + b from a Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear Inequality from Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear inequalities from Graphed Lines