This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Write 20 Slope-Intercept linear equations from 20 Word Problems
2) Solve for y 5 times, m 5 times, x 5 times & b 5 times
3) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
4) Use the Bossy Brocci "Egg" method for solving algebraic equations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to solve algebraic equations methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Geometry Graphing Graphing Linear Equations Graphing slope-intercept linear equations Graphing standard linear equations Graphing General linear equations Graphing Linear Inequalities Graphing slope-intercept linear inequalities Graphing standard linear inequalities Graphing General linear inequalities Slope, point-slope, y-intercept, m, b Deriving Graphing y = mx + b from Graphed line Point-Slope 2 Two Points Graphing from Slope-Intercept Graphing from y = mx + b Graphing from Two Points Graphing from Point Slope Graphing from Slope and Single Point Deriving the Slope-Intercept y = mx + b from a Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear Inequality from Graphed Line Deriving Slope-intercept Linear inequalities from Graphed Lines