Graphing Linear Equations Activities | Slope Intercept Form
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
- This linear relationships and functions unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into graphing linear relationships, slope, and function relationships. In-depth notes to teach and fun activities to supplement. Aligned to 8th grade math CCSSIncludedPrice $45.00Original Price $64.00Save $19.00
Make graphing linear equations enjoyable with this math art activity! Students graph equations in slope-intercept form given end points. In doing so, students create a picture and will also find the area of their picture and color accordingly. This is a great activity to connect graphing, area, and art.
By buying this bundle you are saving almost 20% off the total price!
Great product for the following:
- Student engagement
- Graphing linear equations reinforcement
- No prep
- Homework, in-class activity, or extra credit
Included with each Graphing Art
- Blank graph
- Graphing & coloring instructions
Included in this BUNDLE
"These were a fun way to review and the kids enjoyed it"
"Great practice and the kids loved completing these!"
What is different about Make Sense of Math resources?
- Questions to promote critical thinking
- Activities that use higher-order thinking skills
- Math that makes sense
- Approachable for all levels
- Naturally differentiated through questioning
- Guiding students to make their own connections
- In-depth guided notes
30% off New Products!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math