This Bundle Includes 6 Walk Around Activities to help students with Graphing Linear Equations
1) Graphing in Any Format
2) Beginning Graphing a Line - Given a point and the slope
3) Graphing a Line - Given an Equation in Point- Slope Form
4) Graphing a Line - Given an Equation in SLope - Intercept Form
5) Graphing Horizontal and Vertical Lines
6) Graphing Lines with Fractional x- and y- intercepts.
Each activity has 2 levels - one with 10 to 12 cards and the other with 5 to 6 cards.
Place the cards on the wall around your room. Students pick any card to begin with. They should graph the function from the bottom of the page. After graphing on their own paper, students look around the room for a graph that matches theirs. Then they graph the next problem. They should continue until they return to the card they started with.
Differentiated activity or formative assessment
-This activity allow student to self check. This will reduce the "Did I graph this correct" questions and allow you to spend more time with struggling students.
- Use the smaller 5 card set for students that need modified assignments.
Included in the activity
- 2 versions
- Absent Student Page (for both version) - prints all the graphs on 2 pages
- Students Response Pages (3 version)
- Detailed Answer Key that includes slope and intercepts along with graphs
- Mid-Lesson or End of Lesson Check for understanding
- Math Station for students that have finished work early
- Test Review
- Homework Alternative
- Bell work
- Can be used as a differentiated assignment