These graphing linear equations stations will help your students delve into the mathematics of graphing lines. Students will graph linear equations, write equations from points, write equations from graphs, and analyze the rate of change with real-world graphs.
This product includes the following stations:
• Slope-Intercept Form: Students graph lines given the equation in slope-intercept form.
• Write Equations from Given Points: Students are given a pair of coordinate points and will write the equation for the line in slope-intercept form that contains these two points.
• Writing Equations from Graphs: Students are given points on a graph and will write the equation of the line that passes through the pair of points.
• Rate of Change: Students are given graphs of real-world situations and are asked to analyze the rate of change and make sense of the graphs.
• Slope Analysis: In this coloring activity students will analyze whether a slope is undefined, zero, positive or negative given an equation, graph, or coordinate points.
Each station will take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete. These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments. A recording sheet and answer sheet are included.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ Systems of Equations Middle School Math Stations
▸ Graphing Linear Equations Middle School Math Task Cards
This Product is Part of the Following Bundle(s)
▸ Middle School Math Stations
▸ Math 8 Resources Bundle Middle School Math
★ Follow me for more great products to make sense of math
If you enjoy this product, I'd appreciate your positive feedback
© MakeSenseofMath2017 One product purchase is for one teacher