Linear Equations Project... Stained Glass Window
This project is a great way for students to demonstrate some of the things they’ve learned about graphing equations, they will solve and graph linear equations to create a stained glass window. In addition, they will answer questions pertaining to systems, solutions, and parallel/perpendicular lines. It’s allows them to get in touch with their “inner artist” while doing math!!
I’ve attached my answer key but must admit that some of my students’ projects were MUCH better!! They did a great job!
• Graphing Equations on a Coordinate Plane
• Writing Equations in Slope-Intercept Form
• Graphing Horizontal and Vertical Lines
• Identifying Parallel Lines
• Finding the Number of Solutions of a System
• Identifying the Solution to a System (pair) of Equations
• Writing an Equation for a Perpendicular Line
Common Core Standards:
Project should take no more than two 40-minute class periods.
The student worksheet contains step-by-step instructions as well as
point values for each section creating a built-in rubric.
Please Visit My Store!
Click Here to Visit My Store!
Here's another great project!
Scale Drawing Project