Also included in
- Practice graphing linear functions, systems of linear equations, quadratic functions, exponential functions, and piecewise functions with these engaging activity sheets.Each resource contains multiple task sheets. Each task asks students to complete a story, graph, table of values, and equation bas$15.00$23.00Save $8.00
- Save yourself 2 weeks of planning time with this bundle of 8th grade math review resources.I have included my favorite and most popular activities that will help your 8th grade math students review the major standards of the year. Material is provided for 10 days of activities and games. Click the$24.00$33.98Save $9.98
- Wrap up the year with these engaging resources to review the major topics of Algebra 1. This bundle includes a variety of activities, games, powerpoints, centers, and more. Cover important topics of Algebra I and prepare your students for state testing.Save yourself over 2 weeks of planning!$36.00$49.96Save $13.96
- Over 30 tasks to engage and challenge your students to deeper thinking. Unlike a worksheet, each task is designed around one main idea. For example, one of the systems tasks revolves around the story of two boys saving money for a bike. This one task requires critical thinking about rates, equati$20.00$27.47Save $7.47
- Teach students all about graphing lines with the included tasks, activities, practice, powerpoints, a game, and more. These resources are appropriate for 8th graders or Algebra 1 students learning linear functions. Please see the PREVIEWS for additional information.INCLUDED RESOURCES:Graphing Prop$30.00$54.98Save $24.98
- This curriculum bundle includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, centers, projects, inquiry lessons, guided notes, and more for teaching Algebra 1 CCSS standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities with real world connections. Lessons help you teac$225.00$392.83Save $167.83
- This curriculum includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, inquiry lessons, group work, reference posters, and more for eighth grade math CCSS standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities with real world connections. Lessons$230.00$344.35Save $114.35
- This mega bundle is packed with engaging and challenging Algebra 1 and 8th grade math resources for the whole year. View the free Scope and Sequence (the first item below) to see the organization of the units and all the resources included. A variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, gu$330.00$552.77Save $222.77
These activity sheets will help students make connections between linear graphs, equations, tables of values, and the stories they represent. This resource is one of my favorites and best sellers!
Included are 6 different sheets, each with a different scenario and a different representation given. For example, students may be given an equation, and they must fill in a graph to match, missing parts of the story, a table, and identify the initial value and rate of change.
The sheets range in difficulty so you can easily differentiate based on ability.
You will also receive a blank template, so the students (or teacher) can create their own.
All pages are in PDF format. Answer keys are included.
I put these pages in white board sleeves and let the students try different ones with dry erase markers. They then switch and try a new one. The pages could also be used for a week of bell ringers or exit tickets, or just general practice.