Graphing Lines Student Notes (8th) - EDITBALE
This product includes 12 total pages of student notes, together creating a complete unit about graphing linear relationships in slope-intercept form.
PLEASE NOTE: all problems are left blank so that each teacher can customize for their own classroom needs (see product preview).
A PowerPoint file is included, allowing you to completely customize each note page. Insert textboxes, images of graphs or problems, or anything else you wish to include on the notes before printing for your students. A PDF file is also included, with fillable text fields where you can fill in each problem and print.
Zip File Includes:
- 12 pages of notes, print front-and-back, PowerPoint file
- 12 pages of notes, print front-and-back, PDF file
Each File Above Includes:
- Unit Title Page
- Unit Word Wall and Famous Formulas page
- Intro to Linear Relationships (2 pages)
- Slope 4 Ways (2 pages)
- Graphing from Slope-Intercept Form (2 pages)
- Creating Slope-Intercept Equations from Graphs (2 pages)
- Creating Slope-Intercept Equations from Tables (2 pages)
Please feel free to connect with me through Instagram (@TeachingtheDistance) with any comments or questions. Feedback on this product is much appreciated!