Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.07 MB | 7 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HSF.IF.C.7.c. They will graph polynomial functions. Students will gain identify the end-behavior of polynomial functions. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as monomial and degree
• Visual examples of polynomials represented as graphs
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as confusing x-intercept and y-intercept