Graphing PowerPoint and Notes
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Science Skills Mega Bundle: Graphing, Concept Mapping, Scientific Method, Metric System, Scientific Measurement, Lab Safety, Significant Digits, Analyzing Data, Graphic Organizers, Scientific Notation, Scientific Writing, and More!After many years of teaching, I have come to realize that what my stPrice $87.50Original Price $132.66Save $45.16
This 30 slide PowerPoint and notes bundle (printable and digital) covers the skills of graphing, creating data tables, and analyzing data. This resource will provide your science students with a solid foundation and/or review of these most important science skills. Students will interpret graphs, use graphs to make predictions, learn to organize data in data tables, and learn to construct line graphs, bar graphs, and pie graphs. Many graphing practice problems are included in the notes that accompany the PowerPoint. Choose to use the traditional printable version, or the paperless, digital Google Apps version.
This resource is perfect for distance learning and for students in 1:1 classrooms.
Click this link to view all of my Digital Resources.
What’s included in this resource?
- A 30 Slide Editable PowerPoint Presentation
- Editable and Printable 6-page set of lecture notes for the teacher
- Editable and Printable 7-page guided notes outline for the student
- Paperless Digital Version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and /or Microsoft OneDrive
- User Guide for Google Apps
Suitable for students in grades 8 - 10.
This product is an in-depth lesson on creating data tables, learning to interpret graphs, and learning to construct graphs of all types. Your download will include a 30-slide PowerPoint presentation that is colorful, informative and visually stimulating, 6 pages of notes for the teacher, and a 7 page notes outline for the students.
Topics covered by the PowerPoint include:
- Introduction to graphing, the need for tabling and graphing, and an overview of the lesson.
- Interpreting Graphs: Given a line graph, students will answer 10 problem solving and critical thinking questions pertaining to the graph.
- Given a bar graph, students will answer 5 problem solving and critical thinking questions pertaining to the graph.
- Given sample data, students will organize the data on a data table.
- Line Graphs: Students will receive instruction on the rules of constructing a line graph. Grids are provided on student handouts so that students can complete the practice problems during the PowerPoint presentation.
- Bar graphs: Students will receive instruction on the rules of constructing a bar graph. Grids are provided on student handouts so that students can complete the practice problems during the PowerPoint presentation.
- Students will complete a circle graph.
- The lesson ends with 5 analysis questions.
The teacher will receive a complete set of notes. The students will receive a notes outline. The student will fill in their outline as the lesson is being presented through the PowerPoint presentation.
You might also be interested in the following related products:
Homework: Graphing Practice Problems
Lab: Using a Graph to Find Area
Introduction to Science: 34 Warm ups, bell ringers, or inserts for science interactive notebooks
Science Skills Reinforcement: Graphing, Applying the Scientific Method, Experimental Design, and Scientific Writing
Biology Buzz Words: Introduction to Biology
Scientific Method Homework / Study Guide
Science Skills Worksheet and PowerPoint: Comparing and Contrasting
Introduction to Biology: A Complete Unit Plan of 20 Products
Enzymes: Graphing and Critical Thinking, Problem Solving Worksheet
Science Skills Lab: Student Designed Lab in Applying the Scientific Method
Applying the Scientific Method and Scientific Writing
Graphic Organizer for Writing Science Lab Reports
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com