8 Conditionally formatted Google Sheets and a notes packet.
Once you purchase and download, click on each link and you will be prompted to make a copy. Once you have the copy you can rename it and edit it. Simply assign this to your Google Classroom. To look at student answers quickly and effortlessly, all you need to do is look at the thumbnails and make sure the right spots are green. You only need to check those students who do not have all the right answers.
1. What does Vertex Form mean?
2. Writing equations from graphs in Vertex Form
3. Finding the vertex in standard form
4. All parts of standard form- graphing
5. Jump Method Graphing - shortcut graphing
6. Switching forms- Standard to vertex & vertex to standard
7. Quadratic Inequalities
8. Modeling- Writing quadratic equations from ordered pairs.