Graphing Rational Functions Scavenger Hunt
8 thoughtful equations and graphs which are taken from my uber useful Graphing Rational Functions Cheat Sheet
are showcased in this engaging activity.
1) Print and separate the 8 cards. Each card contains an equation and graph.
2) Hang the 8 questions around the classroom in a random order.
3) Make enough copies of the blank recording sheets for each student or each group of students.
4) Have students choose one card at random.
5) Students will graph the equation on their recording sheet. Once they have graphed the equation, they will hunt for the card that has the graph to their equation.
6) Eventually they will end at the question where they began.
The following topics are covered regarding rational functions.
Vertical, Horizontal, and Slant asymptotes
Points (end behavior)
I look forward to your ratings!
Connect with Me
Follow my WebsiteMath to the Core on FacebookMath to the Core BlogMath to the Core on PinterestMath to the Core on TwitterMath to the Core on Instagram