Compacting curriculum is a challenge these days! Teach graphing systems of equations quickly with this notes and practice pack.
This product includes a note-taking outline for students accompanied by short (single page) animated PowerPoint presentation along with a
ten question/task worksheet.
- Write equations in slope-intercept form for graphed lines.
- Determine whether lines are intersecting, parallel, or coinciding.
- Evaluate the number of solutions to a system of equations.
- Consider what it means for lines to coincide and how they look.
- Solve for y in terms of x (slope-intercept form), graph, and interpret solutions.
Graphing Systems of Equations
by Activities by Jill
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License