This Scavenger Hunt contains questions to allow students to solve systems of equations by graphing them. Other methods can be used, but these questions were designed to be work on graphs that go from -10 to +10.
What is a Scavenger Hunt?
A scavenger hunt is a more engaging and mobile alternative to just giving the students a worksheet.
To use the scavenger hunt:
1) The slides are currently in order so that the question on the bottom half of each slide is answered on the top half of the next slide.
2) Print out all the slides and post them up randomly around the room or in the hall.
3) The 1st slide is your key so don't post that one :)
4) Students start at any sheet and answer the question at the bottom. Their answer will be the number at the top of a _different_ sheet. That sheet is the next one they will solve. This continues until they are back at where they started.
5) Have students write down what the picture is for each question, as they go, so that they can quickly tell you the order when they're done (or when they think they're lost), so you can check it against your answer key.