This activity is designed to help students with graphing quadratic/linear systems of inequalities . Each system contains a quadratic inequality in vertex form and a linear inequality in slope intercept form. This activity also gets students up and about.
Included in this purchase are 2 version of this activity.
- One with 12 cards
- One with 6 cards
Each card is 8.5 by 11 inch.
- To help with grading, I have included 2 student answer sheets: One that includes blank graphs, and another with just boxes.
- Answer key
- One blank 12 by 12 graph paper
- Absent Student Sheet (all cards printed 6 per page)
- Mid-Lesson or End of Lesson Check for understanding
- Math Station for students that have finished work early
- Test Review
- Homework Alternative
- Bell work
Graphing Quadratic Inequalities
Graphing Linear Inequalities
Graphing System of Nonlinear Systems