This test addresses several types of graphs. Namely, dot plots / line plots, histograms, and box plots. Students are asked to read and create these three types of graphs. Likewise, the shape and distribution of the data (bell curve, skewed left or right, etc), as well as finding measures of center, is addressed on the test. Despite the large amount of content assessed this test is concise and very accurate at determining the proficiency level of your students in these topics.
Here's what makes Actis Standard tests stand out above the rest:
1. Quality questions! A variety of response types including multiple choice, fill in the blank, word problems, and graph creation.
2. Plenty of space to show work, for every problem, right on the test. Even graphs!
3. Tiered difficulty of questions for each operation (Type 2: Basic Question, Type 3: Word Problem or increased difficulty, Type 4: Unique situation requiring the skill)
4. Standards-based rubric included! Easily identify levels of understanding for each topic based on the accuracy of specific questions. The test is very accurate at identifying true mastery.
5. Quick and easy to grade! Color coded answer keys with all work are provided for easy identification of mistakes.
6. The innovative feedback system greatly diminishes grading time, allows for student reflection and targets learning. A UPC code is provided below each question to give very specific feedback while eliminating the need for lengthy comments. The "U" identifies an understanding concern, the "P" highlights a precision mistake in the calculation and the "C" identifies a lack of communicating thinking.
The license is intended for one teacher and all of their classes. Please purchase additional licenses for each additional teacher planning on using these materials in your building. Thanks!
Like what you see? Follow my store, "Actis Standard". Purchase individual practice pages, notes, activities and tests or buy entire units.
All Actis Standard assignments are custom created questions that go deeper than your typical drill-and-kill type of worksheet. I created these questions to address every nuance of the objective, which are rooted in the Common Core Standards. The practice is presented to students in a friendly non-intimidating, easy to read format. Space is provided for work and all of the answer keys are included! The answer keys even have work included to demonstrate the type of work your student should be producing. Practice tutorial videos are included for free!