- This HUGE (over 550 pages) Algebra 2 bundle contains a full-year of focused, scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for 15 units of study, perfect for Algebra 2 students. There are over 195 guided note activities that contain sample teacher answer keys. Example problems are solved on$95.00$75.00Save $20.00
- ********* If you have purchased our Algebra 2 Bundle you already have a lot of the material contained in this packet. We have a separate small bundle of the Pre-Calculus items that are not included in the Algebra 2 Bundle so that you can purchase the additional notes for Pre-Calc that are not includ$88.50$70.80Save $17.70
- This HUGE (over 1,000 pages) high school bundle contains a full-year of guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for an entire year of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. The Algebra 1 bundle contains 11 units of study plus 2 mini-units, the Geometry bundle contains 13 units, and$225.25$157.50Save $67.75
- Product Description
Guided/scaffolded notes and interactive/foldable activities are perfect for Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, or Integrated Math students. Focused notes help students to take clear and effective notes during math lessons, can be used for introducing new topics or for review, and can be used with any curriculum. The material is broken down in a way that is easily digestible for all types of math learners.
These math journal activities/scaffolded notes cover graphing trigonometric functions. The problems listed in this activity packet build nicely on each other if introduced in the order that they appear. Our students enjoy filling them out and organizing them in their math journals so that they can refer back to them throughout the year. These activities are a great way to promote writing in math. This packet also contains quick checks for understanding that can be used as an exit ticket or mini-quiz. Keys are included for reference. Please check out our full-length preview.
**This zip folder contains non-editable PDF documents.
This set includes the following:
- Radian Measures and Their Degree Equivalents
- Length of an Arc
- Area of a Circular Sector
- Angular and Linear Velocity
- Properties of the Graph y = sin x
- Properties of the Graph y = cos x
- Finding the Amplitude and Period of Sine and Cosine Functions
- Phase Shifts
- Vertical Shifts
- Graphing Sine and Cosine Functions
- Properties of the Graph of y = tan x
- Properties of the Graph y = cot x
- Properties of the Graph y = csc x
- Properties of the Graph y = sec x
- Period of Trigonometric Functions
Plus 7 Interactive Notebook activities and 16 Quick Checks for Understanding.
Check out our full-length preview for a closer look.
If your students need additional practice with these topics, we recommend checking out our Graphing Trigonometric Functions Student Practice Pages product.
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Student Practice Pages Bundles
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!