Graphing Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Graphing flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Graphing Flippers are a great way to teach and organize graphing vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a graphing picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Graphing Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Graphing Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a graphing picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more graphing vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the graphing pictures to hang on a graphing bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 graphing terms included are:
graph vs. table, data table, circle graph, line plot, bar graph, line graph, pictogram, tally chart, ordered pair, data, x-axis, y-axis, mean, median, mode, range
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Graphing Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store