Also included in
- All of my ecology and environmental science resources (6 ecology unit bundles) are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This mega-bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach a comp$175.00$244.87Save $69.87
- This complete teaching unit on "Community Ecology" includes everything you need to teach a unit on community ecology to your life science or biology students. Resources include a Powerpoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs, homework/study guide, 2 labs, a set of task ca$29.50$37.98Save $8.48
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so complete and detailed that it$535.00$961.40Save $426.40
Free Graphing Practice Problem Worksheet. Our science students can never get enough practice on graphing skills and data analysis! I'm talking about the old-fashioned type of "pen and paper" graphing practice that students need in order to understand the relationship between independent and dependent variables. I want my students to be able to make a graph without using a graphing calculator or a computer! This free graphing activity (includes both printable and digital versions) provides needed practice, but also comes with a set of data analysis questions to ensure students can draw conclusions and answer critical thinking questions.
This resource includes:
- Editable and Printable 2-Page Student Handout
- Paperless Digital Version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive. (Students will use drag and drop elements and a series of text boxes to construct their graph. The graph is constructed by the students, and is not electronically produced.)
- Teacher Answer Key
This resource is perfect for distance learning and for students in 1:1 classrooms.
This is perfect for a short homework assignment or classwork. This can also be left in your sub folder to be used in your absence.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: