Graphing and Data Lessons
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides. Which Math Flipbook resourcesPrice $39.99Original Price $56.90Save $16.91
Are you ready to dive into graphing and data lessons? Do you want to take your students' understanding of bar graphs, picture graphs, line plots, and coordinate grids to the next level? You NEED these DIFFERENTIATED graphing and data flipbooks.
Your students will absolutely love these engaging graphing and data lessons, and you will love the teaching, skill reinforcement, and engaging practice these flipbooks provide.
Differentiation is easy with TWO versions:
➡️ Introductory Graphing and Data is perfect for 3rd grade
➡️ Advanced Graphing and Data is perfect 4th and 5th grades
These graphing and data flipbooks provide students with a rigorous and engaging review of the following graphing and data concepts:
Flipbook One (Introductory, 11 pages):
- Bar Graph
- Picture Graph
- Line Graph
- Line Plot
- Circle Graph
Flipbook Two (Advanced, 7 pages):
- Line Plot
- Line Graph
- Coordinate Grids
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
This resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
Want to fit the pages in a notebook? Just print at 75%!
How do these graphing and data flipbooks work?
Each flipbook acts as a mini graphing and data interactive notebook, ready for your math lesson! The left hand side of each skill helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right hand side, students engage in practicing their graphing and data skills in multiple different ways.
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
How can I use this in my graphing and data lessons?
I suggest using the flipbook as you teach OR review each of these skills. It is a great visual guide for students learning these important strategies and something that students can refer back to week after week. It is also ideal for an end of unit review or nightly homework as you learn these skills.
You may also like…
- Under the Big Top - A Real-World Graphing and Data Project
- Interpreting Graphs and Data
- Line Plot Task Cards
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.