Using this product students will:
This project is a great way to integrate graphs and life cycles in the Grade 2 curriculum. Use sets of “cards” related to the various stages of each of the life cycles. For each graphing set the cards need to be copied and cut. (There are 4 sets as listed below.) Students grab cards for each row or column needed in the various graphs. Students count and record on: tally graphs, pictographs and bar graphs. There are sets of questions/problems related to the various graphs included. Students can work as individuals, pairs, in small groups or at math centers.
Life Cycles included in this product are:
1. Simple life cycle: calf/cow
2. Metamorphosis: frog: egg/tadpole/adult
3. Complete metamorphosis: darkling beetle: egg/larva/pupa/adult
4. Incomplete metamorphosis: grasshopper: egg/nymph/adult
Tips for Customers:
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for futures purchases!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q &A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank-you for your purchase!
By purchasing this resource you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Bonnie Lanigan and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Make copies for your classroom(s)
• Direct others to my store
• Reference my products without distributing the product in blogs posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops or other such venues (please give credit to myself and link back to my store in your presentation)
You May Not:
• Make copies with the intention to redistribute
• Claim this work as your own by removing the copyright or watermarks
• Repackage and/or resell this product in part or whole
• Share this product in part or whole on the internet as a download or copy (Includes, but not limited to personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links or blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists or shared databases)
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.