Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
44.72 MB | 4 pages
This contains a handout and a video answer key that your students can easy access anywhere. Flip your lesson!
The handout can be printed as a full page or as a half page (both layouts are provided).
After the students complete the graph on their own, they can use the free DAQRI app (found on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daqri/id421508232?mt=8
(it is also available for Android, just google DAQRI)
The students can open the app and scan the image on the handout to see the video that goes over how to properly answer the graph and the questions. The video is also provided in this download so the teacher could project the video on the Interactive Board in the classroom.
I have been using these videos in my classes for years in the following ways:
1) Use white out to cover up the picture on the handout before copying, assign the graph for homework, in class the next day and walk around checking the homework and talking to individual students as the video is playing on the Interactive board in the front of the class.
2) Give the handout as a warm up activity, have the students complete the work and then allow them to scan the picture with the DAQRI app on an iOS device and watch the video at their own pace at the time they need it.
3) Leave the handout for a day when there is a substitute teacher because the teacher can still provide direct instruction even when they are out of the class.
4) Use it as homework and allow the student's parents to grade their work
5) Use the handouts with students on home instruction or in out of school suspension
6) Create a graphing center (perfect for classrooms with few iPads)
Want to try one out before buying this one? Test out this free handout: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Graphing-in-Science-Handout-and-Video-Answer-Key-FLIP-your-lesson-Plant-Height-1630754