Using Graphs & Data: 3.MD.3 includes 11 pages of thoughtfully designed graphing & data worksheets
focusing on CCSS 3.MD.3, the 3rd Grade Common Core standard.
In order to build their skills, children are asked to:
• interpret information
presented in graphs;
• to solve one- and two-step "how many more" problems
using bar graphs and pictographs;
• to create bar graphs and pictographs using data provided
• use monthly calendars
to solve problems;
• to interpret information in multiple ways
using standardized testing "Part A/Part B" format; and
• to complete multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank
This 3rd Grade Graph & Data Pack is useful as:
• skills practice as you encounter these graphing/data concepts in your math curriculum,
• graphing/data practice for fast finishers,
• graphing/data small group work,
• graphing/data homework,
• in graphing/data math centers, and
• as seamlessly integrated test prep.
• • • This pack is available at a discount, bundled with my best-selling third grade math resources, in the 3rd Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE! • • •
Please take a look at the preview for a peek at the variety in this graphs & data pack!
You may also be interested in these Grade 3 CCSS-aligned math products:
Grade 3 Morning Work
Fractions Print & Go Pack: The Grade 3 BUNDLE
Fractions Print & Go Pack: 3.NF.A.2
Fractions Print & Go Pack: 3.NF.A.3
Multiplication Print & Go Pack
Christmas Math: Grade 3 Packet
Thanksgiving Math: Grade 3 Packet
Geometry Game: "I Have...Who Has...?"
Beat the Clock: Math Fact Practice Bundle
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance
page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.
Graphs • Graphs • Graphs • Graphs • Graphs • Graphs • Graphs • Graphs!