Teach third and fourth grade students about representing and interpreting data with this bundle, which contains multiple resources. The activities in this bundle focus on the following graphing skills:
- defining data and survey
- defining pictographs, bar graphs, and line plots
- using and creating tally charts and frequency tables
- interpreting and drawing scaled picture graphs (pictographs)
- interpeting and drawing scaled bar graphs
- relating bar graphs to scaled picture graphs
- analyzing and drawing line plots
- displaying measurement data on line plots
This bundle includes:
1. a 70-slide PowerPoint
2. a 6-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 30 task cards
4. a craftivity
This file contains two versions: the normal PDF version and the editable version.
5. 4 worksheets (with answer keys)
Each worksheet focuses on one of the following topics: Pictographs, Horizontal Bar Graphs, Vertical Bar Graphs, and Line Plots.
Also, the worksheets are currently exclusive to this bundle and cannot be purchased separately.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
You can also click on the following links to take a closer, detailed look at some of the individual items contained in the bundle:
(including a 6-page companion handout!)
Interpreting Graphs: 30 Multiple Choice Task Cards
Graphing Craftivity: Bar Graphs, Line Plot, and Pictograph
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2016
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
Visit my blog! www.crafting-connections.blogspot.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!