There are 30 cards with answers and two blank cards in case you want to add your own.
If you are using the cards for a Quiz, Quiz, Trade (Kagan structure), explained on the next page, print front and back.
If you are using as Task Cards and do not want the answers on the back, print only the even pages.
Quiz, Quiz, Trade (Kagan Structure)
1. Pass out one or two cards to each student.
2. Play music while the students walk around and greet each other.
3. When the music stops, students raise their hand and find a partner who also has her hand raised.
4. Partner one asks her question while partner two responds.
5. Then partners switch roles, and partner two asks his question while partner one responds.
6. The partners should give each other a high five or other compliment.
7. Then the partners trade cards and wait for the music to start again to find a new partner.