Also included in
- Want to keep your kids engaged during math centers? You're going to love this first-grade math games bundle. These self-checking games follow the same simple routine so you won't waste time teaching new centers. Did you know I bundled this up with my digital math games? Click here to save 30% on thi$26.99$52.50Save $25.51
- Have fun with kindergarten math using these paper and digital math games! This is perfect for distance learning or hybrid teaching. WARNING: These games are highly engaging! You'll appreciate that your students can use this on practically ANY device. Download the preview to see what's all included!G$69.99$100.00Save $30.01
- Want to keep your kids engaged during math centers? You're going to love this Kindergarten Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same simple routine so you won't need to reteach new math centers.Did you know I bundled this with digital math games too? Click here to learn more!This$134.95$262.50Save $127.55
Want to keep your kids engaged during math centers? You're going to love these outstanding practice games. They're self checking games that follow the same routine. It's easy for kids to play. You'll love the learning results you'll get with this product.
- Game board
- 36 questions with answers
- Organize data with up to three categories
- Represent data with up to three categories
- Interpret data with up to three categories
- Ask and answer questions about the total number of data points
- Ask and answer questions about how many in each category
- Ask and answer questions with how many more or how many less in each category
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
→40 questions with answers
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
STEM to Win is a fun game I created. Students earn toothpicks based on their answers. Once they've completed their cards, they will have 5 minutes to complete a surprise challenge using only the materials they've earned.
In this case, the cards tell the students how many toothpicks they've earned for correct answers.
- Legos (substitute playdough and toothpicks)
- game cards
- STEM to Win task cards
Pick up Sticks is a fun game I played as a child. Students try to pick up the number of sticks indicated on the cards without disturbing the pile. The student with the most number of sticks at the end wins.
- skewers, toothpicks, or craft sticks
- game cards
The board games are themed and fun to play! They include color and black and white versions. The object of the game is for students to make it to the finish line first. No dice is needed!
Materials needed for the board game:
- tiles or math manipulatives (game pieces)
- game board
- game cards
Race to 20 is a competitive math game. Students will add up the value of each card. The first play to make a sum of 20 or more wins the game.
Materials needed for Race to 20:
- Race to 20 Board
- game cards
- pencils and/or color crayons
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and/or for reviews.
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love this game and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.