Also included in
- Bundle of content rich Foldables and Organizers for Trigonometry and the Trig Units of PreCalculus plus bonus HW and Task Cards. Great for PreCalculus, Trigonometry, Dual Enrollment courses and some Algebra 2 curriculum.Organizers help student retain material and lead to successful learning and th$47.50$67.50Save $20.00
- Trigonometric Functions Activity Bundle with Engaging Activities, Guided Notes, HW, and more for PreCalculus and Trigonometry.This bundle is included in ★ PreCalculus Curriculum Mega BundleThis bundle of activities and lessons is usually Unit 1 in a Trigonometry course and/or Unit 4 in PreCalculus$49.95$82.25Save $32.30
- Included in the Trigonometry Curriculum bundle are 54 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lessons and activity styles. It is comprised of of the 4 Units of Trigonometry which can be either part of a PreCalculus course or a stand alone Trigonometr$145.50$219.65Save $74.15
- This PreCalculus Unit 4, Trigonometric Functions ( trigonometry Unit 1), Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage your$109.50$147.50Save $38.00
- This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle with Notes, Organizers, and Activities, includes over 130 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students rigorous, challenging and fun lessons. This bundle includes activities such as Task Cards, Matching, Mazes, Flip Books, Foldables, FUN Not$343.25$527.90Save $184.65
This Mini Book for Trig Graphs and their Properties includes Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Secant, and Cosecant and is perfect for PreCalculus, Trigonometry, and Calculus students.
This foldable mini-book has it all. All six trig graphs plus domain, range, asymptotes, intercepts, period, symmetry and odd - even.
I have included two versions of the mini book, one with all the information typed in, and one without. You can even use the blank one as an assignment, quiz or assessment if you choose.
The booklet is easy to make and requires just one sheet of paper per book, with NO two sided printing. I have included illustrated directions and a link to a video which shows how to fold the paper to put this together.
► Not only is this resource engaging and helpful in a traditional classroom, it can also be sent to your Distance Learning Students or posted in a class management system such as Google Classroom™. Please see the link to the paperless digital version below. Need help with distance learning? Drop me an email. ◄
You may also like:
⇒ Click Here to follow my store and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. . If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2016 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form, with the exception of class management systems such as Google Classroom™ designed for your classes only.