Also included in
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital 1st Semester Bundle of over 60 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students and are perfect for Distance Learners or the traditional classroom. Click on the links abov$199.00$274.25Save $75.25
- This PreCalculus Unit 4, Trigonometric Functions ( trigonometry Unit 1), Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage your$109.50$147.50Save $38.00
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this digital Bundle for Unit 4 Trigonometric Functions will supplement your classes, and engage and challenge your students. Since curricula differ between schools and districts I have listed the topics below in alphabetical order to make it easie$48.95$65.25Save $16.30
- Distance Learning This bundle of No Prep, Paperless Activities and Assessments will engage and challenge your students and make a great supplement to your Trigonometry or PreCalculus Curriculum infusing technology and individuality into your classroom. Please note that this bundle is designed for$110.25$148.75Save $38.50
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital Mega Bundle of over 125 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students for the entire year and are perfect for Distance Learners. Click on the links above to see full$315.50$464.95Save $149.45
- With so many teachers teaching both Algebra 2 and PreCalculus I have combined both the Algebra 2 Digital Mega bundles and the PreCalculus Digital Mega bundles into one combination Mega bundle with no overlapping resources. This will make it easier for you to get the exact digital activity you need w$399.00$584.09Save $185.09
Graphs and Properties of the Sine and Cosine Part 1 Period and Amplitude.
Assessing your students' understanding of the Graphs and Properties of the Sine and Cosine functions has never been easier. This digital resource which can be used as an Quiz, HW, or Paperless assignment is designed with Google Forms™ which means it is NO PREP for you. There are 12 questions which will be graded automatically for you.
Students will be assessed on Amplitude and Period. The resource does not contain phase shift or vertical shift. Please see link below for the resource which also includes those topics. Questions include matching graphs to equations, equations to graphs, and determining amplitude and period from equations. The questions are in multiple choice format.
After opening the link in the downloaded PDF, all you have to do is send your students the form. After they submit their answers you will not only have their grades and responses, but will be able to see a question by question analysis for your class. With the new Google Forms, teachers have access to real-time data that is organized into colorful charts and graphs. You will be able to see what students know and don't know. Your students get immediate feedback, also.
Since Google Forms are editable, you can add, delete, or edit questions, or change the points values. Illustrated directions for editing are included. Your download includes access to the resource, answers, and detailed illustrated directions.
Note: You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity
★ Trigonometry Transformations of Graphs Task Cards
★ Trigonometry Graphing the Sine and Cosine Interactive Flip Book plus HW
★ Trigonometry Graphing the Tangent and Cotangent plus HW
★ Trigonometry Mini Book - Graphing the Trig Functions
⇒ Click here to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2018 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.