Also included in
- I love to put a twist on Thanksgiving activities in my classroom by focusing on FRIENDSGIVING! This is a great way to build classroom community and focus on being together and being thankful for each other and what we have. These Friendsgiving activities will all work together as a cohesive theme da$11.20$16.00Save $4.80
This gratitude activity is the perfect way to include thankfulness and gratitude every day in November! I love this gratitude tree activity because it is a community-building project too. Your class works together to fill a tree with gratitude!
This Thankful Tree resource comes in a zipped file with five documents:
- Instructions, ideas, and inspiration to get this gratitude activity started in your classroom
- Over 50 leaf options to choose from - different colors, black and white, five writing options, four leaf choices, two size options...so this works for you!
- Bulletin Board letters for a header to go above your gratitude tree- six header options that come in two sizes and several colors
- BONUS: 10 writing pages that can be put together as a gratitude journal or used as stand-alone pages for a writing center or project
- *JUST ADDED*: a link to the new DIGITAL Thankful Tree Google Slides! So if your students are distance learning or you just want to go digital, this is for you!
This is the perfect bundle of resources to kick of gratitude activities for kids in your physical or virtual classroom! I hope you and your students enjoy building your thankful tree as you cultivate gratitude!
Are you looking for more fall community-building fun? Check out this blog post!
Join me on Instagram for more community-building and upper elementary ideas! @alliethegypsyteacher