Gratitude & Affirmation Journal - Emotional Awareness - Occupational Therapy
Our newest Packet to practice writing centers on Emotional Awareness.
A great way to open your session, there are 36 writing prompts, one for each week of the school year with an "I am" type statement that your student can finish in a short sentence. Open up a conversation about your student's beliefs about themselves, their confidence level, their hopes, and their fears.
- Letter size lines, both with and without the dotted lines.
- 8-page Gratitude Journal with 4 entries per page
- Create a Breathing Square as an anxiety tool
- Design a Motivational Poster
- Write a "Status Update" about your emotional health today
- 5 colorful motivational posters
- Emotional education and awareness for Happy, Sad, anxious, and angry
- A great tool to jumpstart important discussions in a creative and fun way, so your students can learn to recognize and label their emotions and learn tools to regulate themselves.
This Packet is grade-level 3rd-6th.
Please follow us:
Also check out our Website: themagicotbug.com and join our email list to receive access to our FREE resource library!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!! YOU EARN TPT CREDITS TOWARDS FUTURE PURCHASES WITH EVERY REVIEW. THAT'S FREE MONEY!!!