This gratitude activities bundle includes a gratitude challenge bulletin board and a gratitude journal that is perfect for any time of year, but is particularly timely for the holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Here are the links for each of the individual products:
GRATITUDE CHALLENGE BULLETIN BOARD DESCRIPTION:
This gratitude challenge is perfect for any time of year, but is particularly timely for Thanksgiving in November and/or any December holiday. It can be used for any grade level.
Research shows that expressing gratitude has a positive effect on mood, peer relationships, and an overall higher quality of life. Gratitude ignites the parasympathetic nervous system, which leads to feelings of calmness. Expressing gratitude releases dopamine and serotonin, which also results in a more pleasurable state of mind.
This file contains bulletin board letters that spell "GRATITUDE CHALLENGE" as well as letter to spell "RIP-N-RECOGNIZE" (these are optional for the bulletin board), 20 RIP-N-RECOGNIZE Gratitude Challenge posters in full color and black and white, teacher tips, a gratitude challenge points page, and letter writing templates.
GRATITUDE JOURNAL ACTIVITIES DESCRIPTION:
These gratitude activities are perfect for any time of year, but are particularly timely for the holiday season during Thanksgiving or Christmas. You will find two gratitude journals in this file as well as gratitude worksheets and printables.
This file contains:
Research on gratitude shows that keeping a gratitude journal has a positive effect on overall mood. Gratitude ignites the parasympathetic nervous system, which leads to feelings of calmness. Expressing gratitude releases dopamine and serotonin, which also results in a more pleasurable state of mind.
Perfect for 1st-5th grade, students can use this daily journal and dictionary to reflect on gratitude in their own lives. This gratitude product also includes printable writing activities.
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.