Also included in
- These gratitude activities now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for the links and instructions.This gratitude activities bundle includes a gratitude challenge bulletin board and a gratitude journal that is perfect$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
This gratitude journal activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions.
These gratitude activities are perfect for any time of year, but are particularly timely for the holiday season during Thanksgiving or Christmas. You will find two gratitude journals in this file as well as gratitude worksheets and printables.
This file contains:
- The Gratitude Journal with 24 pages of prompts (can be used as daily gratitude prompts during the holidays)
- Gratitude from A-to-Z (much like a blank dictionary) for students to fill in
- a hand full of worksheets or printables to help your students reflect on gratitude in their lives
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/19/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Research on gratitude shows that keeping a gratitude journal has a positive effect on overall mood. Gratitude ignites the parasympathetic nervous system, which leads to feelings of calmness. Expressing gratitude releases dopamine and serotonin, which also results in a more pleasurable state of mind.
Perfect for 1st-5th grade, students can use this daily journal and dictionary to reflect on gratitude in their own lives. This gratitude product also includes printable writing activities.
This gratitude product is a perfect pairing with any Thanksgiving activities in November. Please click on the following Thanksgiving resources available in my store:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.