I love to have my students focus on how gratitude can positively affect their lives. I print or digitally share this gratitude journal with them throughout the month of November OR when I'm teaching a social-emotional learning unit on gratitude. This piece shifts their focus from negativity in order to focus on all of the things that they have to be thankful for - even the things we typically take for granted!
I've included a digital version that you can use with your students via Google Slides!
When you purchase this product you'll receive:
- A printable booklet with 30 unique writing prompts focused around gratitude
- A guide for assembling the booklet
- An unnumbered version of the booklet for individual prompt printing or displaying on a projector for students to use as a writing prompt
- Digital access to the Gratitude Journal to share with students
- Directions on how to access and share the Gratitude Journal