Products in this Bundle (3)
Get started with Gratitude today! With the My Little Things Journal Bundle, you get the My 5 Little Things Journal and the My 10 Little Things Journal in Both English and Spanish! That's 4 Journals!
Studies have shown how important gratitude is for children:
- increase in concentration/engagement in school
- increased self-esteem
- ability to cope better with stress
- a decrease in aggressive behavior
- more optimistic/happy
- sleep better
Being grateful takes ! Start with 5 little things and kids can work their way up to 10!
The My Little Things Grateful Journal focuses on writing about the LITTLE THINGS in life. This resource was designed after I tried a generic grateful journal (Today, I am grateful for...) in my 1st-grade Spanish classroom but was getting the same answers all the time: family (familia), food (comida), my house (casa), my pets (mascotas), etc...
They didn't know you can be grateful for anything and everything! So, we started writing about the little things (and silly things): shoelaces, velcro, chalk, desk, spoons, toilets, toothbrushes...you get the idea.
It became fun! They enjoyed filling out the sheets in the morning, they began to enjoy writing and best of all, their attitudes became positive and happy!
INCLUDED IN EACH OF THE 4 JOURNALS:
- 30 Templates! Each journal has 30 templates, designed with varying writing abilities in mind. There are a wide variety of pages with little writing and lots of places to draw out their little things, all the way to some pages that have all writing. A few topics include nature, compliments, laughter, kindness, and favorite activities.
- 4 different cover styles for journal so kids can take some ownership in their journaling book.
- 3-page guide with tips, how-to's, and 20 additional prompt ideas
- 5 take-home pages! All the journals have 5 pages to take home and share (or show off). These can be brought home to reflect back on the day and make some goals for the next day. It's completely optional, of course, but I did have many students that loved showing and working on it with their family at night.
Set a tone of positivity, start today and begin to see the difference in your home or classroom!