This product is also available in my Positive Classroom Management & Self-Discipline Bundle
. Be sure to check it out - it's one of my most popular selling products with lots of testimonials!
Great gratitude awareness activities and posters to use any time of the year. Raising your students' awareness about gratitude helps your subtle, yet effective, preventative discipline - and is one way to continuously build the positive, respectful class culture you want for your students. Package includes 6 different designs (see preview) to match your room decor - of 20 posters inspired with quotes regarding gratitude. Lesson Materials Include: Advice Column Letter Prompt, Video Comparison Analysis, Create-a-Title, Q and A, Discussion Cards.
Junior high, secondary, classroom management, behavior management, and English Language Arts package.
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Goal-Setting for Teens
End of the Semester Student Evaluation and Goal Setting
1. Making Inferences with Great Photographs and Short Reading Passages
Summary, Main Idea, Paraphrasing
1. Differentiated & Fun Lesson in Summarization Skills
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
Language (Grammar, etc.)
Parallel Structure: Five Day Mini-Lessons
Twelve Angry Men In-Class Performance for Middle and High School
1. Poetry Unit Test - Summative Assessment with Passages
1. Creative Writing with Art Prompts
2. Create-Your-Own-Character Mini-Unit - Creative Writing
How to Critique Literature through Literary Criticism (ACT QC)
Infuse Arts & Humanities into Your Cross-Curricular Lessons - Ideas for ELA, Science, Math, History, etc.
1. Classroom Procedures and Expectations
2. Class Expectations & Signed Agreements in Assorted Designs (Beginning-of-the-Year Contracts in a Friendly Tone)
3. Classroom Management: Self-Discipline through Active Listening Skills (Great for a beginning-of-the-year Speaking & Listening CCSS unit - guaranteed to start your year off right!)
1. Index Cards for Copying - Why Buy Your Own?
Thank you so much for visiting my store!