Gratitude Quotes Google Slides Lesson
- Google Apps™
With this digital activity, students will read a quote, rewrite it in their own words and consider how it could be applied to their daily life.
Aside from the obvious benefits of a good inspiring quote, using quotes with students can help them remember things. For example, some quotes, if recited frequently, can stick with a student for their entire lives. They may even pass them on to their children and grandchildren.
Gratitude is part of the answer.
According to Positive Psychology, gratitude benefits us in the following ways:
- Emotionally: Increasing self-esteem, promoting positivity and feelings of happiness
- Socially: Improves relationships and boosts social support from others
- Personality: Makes room for optimism, spirituality, and giving
- In our careers: Practicing gratitude can help put meaning into work and influence ability to manage stress
- Physically: Reduces depressive symptoms and improves sleep
This is created in Google Slides and works with Google Classrooms.