Also included in
- Looking for a great resource for teaching all the important topics in gravitation and planetary motion? This comprehensive physics bundle contains everything you need for your students to understand Newton’s law of universal gravitation, satellite motion and Kepler’s laws of planetary motion. This m$12.50$20.00Save $7.50
This product contains everything you need for teaching mass vs. weight, gravitational fields, Newton’s law of universal gravitation and the acceleration due to gravity above the surface of the Earth. A great place to start before going on to orbital velocity, orbital height, orbital period and changes in orbital energy.
At the top of the worksheets there is a link to videos from my Step by Step Science YouTube Channel. If your students need help understanding the concepts or completing the exercises, they can simply click on the link and watch the YouTube video where everything is explained in detail. An outstanding resource for distance learning and for students who are not able to attend class.
The following are included in this product:
(1) Three pages of teacher/student notes explaining gravitational fields, mass vs. weight, Newton’s law of universal gravitation and acceleration due to gravity at a height above the Earth’s surface.
(2) A set of exercises about the qualitative relationship of mass, distance and force of attraction for Newton’s law of universal gravitation.
(3) A set of questions for explaining the difference between mass and weight, the characteristics of Earth’s gravitational field and exercises for calculating the force of attraction between masses and the acceleration due to gravity.
(4) Solutions for all of the exercises.
(5) An equation sheet.
(6) Presentations covering all the topics mentioned above.
All documents are included as PDF files and editable Pages, Word, Keynote or PowerPoint files.
This is the first in the series of three products about Gravitation. The two other products in the series are:
Check out all my money saving bundles: