Also included in
- Looking for a great resource for teaching all the important topics in gravitation and planetary motion? This comprehensive physics bundle contains everything you need for your students to understand Newton’s law of universal gravitation, satellite motion and Kepler’s laws of planetary motion. This m$12.50$20.00Save $7.50
Are your students ready to start their studies of orbital velocity, orbital height, orbital period and changes in orbital energy? With its notes, easy to follow examples, presentations and large variety of practice exercises this Satellite Motion product is just what you and your students need. The product also makes a great follow up to the first product in my Gravitation series: Newton's Laws.
At the top of the worksheets there is a link to videos from my Step by Step Science YouTube Channel. If your students need help understanding the concepts or completing the exercises, they can simply click on the link and watch the YouTube video where everything is explained in detail. An outstanding resource for students who are not able to attend class.
The following are included in this product:
(1) Eleven pages of teacher/student notes explaining all the relevant topics for this subject, including universal gravitation, acceleration due to gravity, orbital velocity, orbital period, orbital height and mechanical energy.
(2) Two sets of exercises for calculating orbital velocity, orbital period and orbital height.
(3) Two sets of exercises for calculating changes in potential, kinetic and mechanical energy.
(4) Solutions for all of the exercises.
(5) An equation sheet.
Presentations covering all the topics mentioned above.
All documents are included as PDF files and editable Pages, Word, Keynote or PowerPoint files.
This is the second in the series of three products about Gravitation. The two other products in the series are:
Check out all my money saving bundles: