PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
**Do you need a Gravity (Force and Motion) Lab for 1-3 class periods that requires little to no prep time on your part?**
Included is a full lab, including...
- Easy to follow worksheets and printouts for one-three class periods.
- 1 lab report which requires very little prep work and materials you probably already have.
- You can even adapt the lab, omit items, or add additional information at your pleasure.
- Answer document for everything!
- Everything is ready to print and make copies for your kids!
-Ramps (boards, books, cardboard, etc.)
-Recycled materials to build the car (old water bottles, tissue boxes, straws, paper towel tubes, etc.)
-Meter stick, ruler or measuring tape
By the end of this lab, students will be able to…
Identify, define and demonstrate an understanding of the following through labs:
- Forces, motion and potential energy are all involved in how far the cars will travel. The cars’ design needs to take into account the forces acting on it, the amount of potential energy applied and the motion and direction that the car travels.
-During this lab, students will build various cars to roll down a ramp, determining which car travels the furthest.