Also included in
- Utah SEEd Third-grade Bundle This resource bundles all my 3rd-grade resources for Utah SEEd into one package with a discount of 20%. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? It also includes resources that address Utah Cor$116.12$145.15Save $29.03
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 3rd grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 3rd grade. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to k$61.76$74.70Save $12.94
- NGSS Fifth Grade Bundle: This bundle covers all the standards for NGSS 5th grade for the entire year. Each unit is complete and addresses a standard. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle for fifth-grade science. This year-long 5th-grade science bundle is outstanding!The following resources are in$67.84$84.80Save $16.96
- Students will love these STEM Engineering Challenges! Teachers will love that the materials are inexpensive and easy to find. These NGSS STEM activities will have students using design thinking and conducting fair tests for these engineering challenges. This bundle includes several STEM engineering$36.24$45.30Save $9.06
- This NGSS 5th-grade bundle covers the entire year of NGSS standards for fifth grade. This bundle also includes reading informational text units with a science theme. Purchase in the bundle and save 20%. You will love this great bundle for fifth grade science.Science Resources in this Bundle:Identify$134.20$167.25Save $33.05
- Engineering Bundle for Middle School Science: Addresses all of the middle school Engineering Standards. Students will love these engineering challenges while learning about the design process, criteria, and constraints, and other STEM Ideas. Balloon Car, flashlight, ball launcher and more included.$31.44$39.30Save $7.86
Are you looking for a fun activity on gravity? Students will love learning about gravity in these lessons. Includes a STEM challenge on using gravity to lift something with a counterweight system. Students will learn that the gravitational force exerted by Earth objects to be directed downward.
NGSS 5-PS2-1. Support an argument that the gravitational force exerted by Earth on objects is directed down.
Utah SEEd Standard 3.3.3
Construct an explanation that the gravitational force exerted by Earth objects to be directed downward, toward the center of the spherical Earth. Emphasize that "downward" is a local description depending on one’s position on Earth. (PS2.B)
Remember that leaving feedback earns you TPT points toward future purchases. Also, FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are added. This is a huge bonus because my products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted
This resource is created by Lynda R. Williams. If you have questions about Teaching Science resources, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save 20% by purchasing as part of the Engineering for Middle School Science.
See other resources for teaching science: