Students research African nations, their history, their colonial era, create a timeline, develop their own special research question of interest, work collaboratively, and prepare a thorough presentation on African history and present day nation facts.
Social Studies mixes Geography with History and the Modern World in this Great African Research Project and use these skills:
*then and now
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep