There are many great activities in this packet to keep your little learners involved with learning and using the color words throughout the year. Along with teaching the color words, this packet also helps teach and reinforce many other common core standards that our learners need to learn.
Activities included in this packet:
All activities cover all 11 color words: red, green, blue, yellow, orange. black, brown, purple, pink, gray, white.
* 11 Color Word Readers - six pages each, covering different sight words in each book. Words: I, see, the, here, is, look, at, like, has, a, he, can, an, are, have, some, and, big, and little.
* 11 Cut and paste the color words under the pictures.
* 4 Color, count, and graph pages
* 2 Label and color pages
* 6 Color word and picture sorts
* 6 math pages using the color words
* 12 Write the color words and a sentence about the picture
* 22 color word pages draw and write a sentence ( 2 different levels...one for the beginning of the year and one for later in the year)
* Color word pictures and a page of 9 pictures for each color that you can sort and use for many activities.
Some of these activities could be used in Pre- K and many could be used in the beginning of first grade or intervention.
Enjoy the packet.