Also included in
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$121.00$225.46Save $104.46
- Engage students in the study of the Great Depression with this set of interactive notebook pages, analysis activities, and projects. Primary sources, student-created projects, collaborative activities and more are great for your study of this important era in U.S. History.Included in this mini-bun$10.21$14.99Save $4.78
With this ready-to-use set of primary source photos from the Great Depression students create a story of the era. Students conduct primary source analysis of at least two photos from the selection provided. Students then work individually, in partners or in small groups to create a story from the photos.
This detailed guide includes:
- Teacher guidelines for introducing the activity
- Student handouts and directions for primary source analysis and activity
- 12 photos from the Great Depression.
Great Depression Resources such as those below can be foundhere
This resource available in the following bundles:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.