Call it a bell-ringer or warm-up, the question of the day is a personal favorite to help students focus. The question takes all of 5-10 minutes and orients students into the topic of the day or reviews a previously discussed topic or reading.
In this packet, find 5 questions of the day related to the Great Depression. Use them daily or as the questions fit your unit of study.
Great Depression Resources include:
- Great Depression: Primary Source Analysis and Activity with Photos
- Great Depression: Student-centered unit project
- Great Depression Quick and Easy Newspaper Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips for social studies classroom.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.